Hetalia Nations Q&A Panel
Do you love Hetalia, and always wanted to ask one of your favorite nations a question? Well now you can! Multiple countries will be answering all of your questions at the Hetalia Nations Q&A Panel! From fandom questions to pairings, you can ask it all! Hilarity, fun, mocking America's economy, teasing Scotland's man skirt, and hiding from the wrath of Hungary's frying pan will ensue!LOCATION
Panel Room 1 Ballroom EastTIME
Saturday June 9, 2:00- 3:00RULES
1. Please avoid sensitive
2. Please keep questions short and to the point.
3. Please ask questions
only. Comments will not be denied, but please refrain from saying them until after the panel.
4. Keep it at a PG-13
level. We might be having a younger audience.
5. Please stay seated unless otherwise stated.
6. Please respect the panelists and talk quietly. This includes cell phones being silenced.
panel members and other audience members. People who do not abide by this will be removed from the room. It also includes respecting opinions
of other people.
9. If you have a question, raise your hand.
10. Panel members may not be spot on with canon characters, so don't expect perfection and don't make rude comments about it. This can also be classified under the respect
It turns out in our description we said people are allowed to ask pairing questions, so just do so in a way that is not obnoxious.)
12. Watch your language, keep cursing to a minimum.
13. The Nations have a right to refuse a question if it makes them uncomfortable in any way.
14. We are representing countries: NO RACISM.
I'm going to be the Italy in the panel~! Hope to see you there!
After the panel, I'll be hanging out with my group and having a photoshoot. :3 I'll also be at the karaoke as Italy, singing "Let's Boil Hot Water" in Italy's voice. =7=